Bear with us, but this is typically from either not shampooing enough, or shampooing too much! Failing to clarify your locks often enough will allow oil to build up. Conversely, over washing essentially trains the scalp to overproduce sebum in an attempt to recover.
Articles in this section
- Clarify. FAQs - All
- How can I tell if I have buildup?
- What are things that cause buildup?
- I’m using Clarify, so why does my hair feel greasy?
- What if I have sensitive skin?
- If Clarify Shampoo is sulfate free, how does it clean?
- Will Clarify Shampoo strip my hair?
- What is the Clarify Shampoo scent?
- What are the ingredients in Clarify?