Environmental pollutants, sebum, and product buildup all need to be removed with shampoo. Cleanse solubilizes oils so that they can be gently removed from the hair shaft and scalp. Buildup can cause dull, flat, weighed down, hair. You might also notice dryness, stunted hair growth, and increased breakage.
Articles in this section
- Cleanse. FAQs - All
- Why do I need to use shampoo?
- What’s the difference between Clarify and Cleanse Shampoos? Why do I need both?
- Why does my hair feel greasy after using Cleanse?
- Can I prepoo before Cleanse?
- Is Cleanse Shampoo sulfate free?
- Will Cleanse strip my hair?
- What are the ingredients in Cleanse?
Please sign in to leave a comment.