A great leave-in-conditioner is a crucial step in moisture retention. Additionally, conditioning agents help tame frizz while softening and detangling your hair. Multitask is extremely lightweight, so it won’t weigh your hair down and provides added benefit as a daily style refresher.
Articles in this section
- Multitask FAQs - All
- Why do I need to use a leave-in-conditioner?
- Can I use Multitask as my only conditioner?
- Should I use Multitask after deep conditioning too?
- I don’t normally use a leave-in, can I skip the Multitask?
- Is Multitask for wet or dry hair?
- Can I use Multitask alone, without layering on a styler next?
- What are the ingredients in Multitask?