Indeed! Applying Multitask provides added conditioning agents and moisture after you have rinsed off the conditioner. You’ll also have greater slip for easier detangling and a smooth, even surface to style with as Multitask serves as your style primer as well.
Articles in this section
- Multitask FAQs - All
- Why do I need to use a leave-in-conditioner?
- Can I use Multitask as my only conditioner?
- Should I use Multitask after deep conditioning too?
- I don’t normally use a leave-in, can I skip the Multitask?
- Is Multitask for wet or dry hair?
- Can I use Multitask alone, without layering on a styler next?
- What are the ingredients in Multitask?