You might have heard that heat protectants are difficult to wash our or that this requires harsh surfactants. FORM Clarify Shampoo was formulated without sulfates, parabens, or phthalates and is able to remove silicone products in just one thorough wash. Instead of harsh sulfates, we use a blend of highly effective, yet mild, surfactants for a gentle thorough cleanse.
Articles in this section
- Protect. FAQs - All
- Why does Protect have silicones?
- What temperature does Protect protect up to?
- How does it wash out of my hair?
- Can I refresh my style with Multitask?
- Do I need to use a heat protectant if I’m just blow drying?
- How does heat damage hair?
- Is Protect safe for color and chemically treated hair?
- How does Protect work?
- When do I apply Protect?
Please sign in to leave a comment.