Yes. If you are straightening with the blow dryer, be sure to thoroughly coat all strands with Protect first. If you are just using a bit of indirect heat to remove moisture from your hair, a smaller amount of Protect should suffice.
Articles in this section
- Protect. FAQs - All
- Why does Protect have silicones?
- What temperature does Protect protect up to?
- How does it wash out of my hair?
- Can I refresh my style with Multitask?
- Do I need to use a heat protectant if I’m just blow drying?
- How does heat damage hair?
- Is Protect safe for color and chemically treated hair?
- How does Protect work?
- When do I apply Protect?