We’ve got you covered. Clarify’s ingredients are crazy gentle, more gentle than many baby shampoos in fact. We use large molecule surfactants which cannot penetrate the skin, reducing the likelihood of skin irritation. That said, always chat with your dermatologist if your skin has special needs.
Articles in this section
- Clarify. FAQs - All
- How can I tell if I have buildup?
- What are things that cause buildup?
- I’m using Clarify, so why does my hair feel greasy?
- What if I have sensitive skin?
- If Clarify Shampoo is sulfate free, how does it clean?
- Will Clarify Shampoo strip my hair?
- What is the Clarify Shampoo scent?
- What are the ingredients in Clarify?
Please sign in to leave a comment.