This is typically from either not shampooing enough, or shampooing too much! Not washing the hair enough, allows oil build up. Conversely, over washing forces the scalp to try to recover by producing more oil than natural.
Articles in this section
- Cleanse. FAQs - All
- Why do I need to use shampoo?
- What’s the difference between Clarify and Cleanse Shampoos? Why do I need both?
- Why does my hair feel greasy after using Cleanse?
- Can I prepoo before Cleanse?
- Is Cleanse Shampoo sulfate free?
- Will Cleanse strip my hair?
- What are the ingredients in Cleanse?