You can, but we hope you don’t! Multitask is packed with conditioning agents that help your styler perform better for longer lasting results. Additionally, priming with Multitask helps to create an even surface across the hair strands in preparation for your styler. This helps you achieve consistent results in addition to a soft, yet defined, finish.
Articles in this section
- Multitask FAQs - All
- Why do I need to use a leave-in-conditioner?
- Can I use Multitask as my only conditioner?
- Should I use Multitask after deep conditioning too?
- I don’t normally use a leave-in, can I skip the Multitask?
- Is Multitask for wet or dry hair?
- Can I use Multitask alone, without layering on a styler next?
- What are the ingredients in Multitask?