Both! Multitask can be used on wet or dry hair. It serves as a leave-in-conditioner, styling primer, and on dry hair, is a great tool in between washes to refresh and extend your style daily.
Articles in this section
- Multitask FAQs - All
- Why do I need to use a leave-in-conditioner?
- Can I use Multitask as my only conditioner?
- Should I use Multitask after deep conditioning too?
- I don’t normally use a leave-in, can I skip the Multitask?
- Is Multitask for wet or dry hair?
- Can I use Multitask alone, without layering on a styler next?
- What are the ingredients in Multitask?