The silicones in Protect Heat Serum are strong enough to withstand high temperatures while still allowing flex in the hairs. The silicone barrier helps prevent the direct heat you're working with from damaging your hair. Yes, cones literally take the heat for us! On top of that, silicone’s protective coating keeps moisture locked in…double win.
Articles in this section
- Protect. FAQs - All
- Why does Protect have silicones?
- What temperature does Protect protect up to?
- How does it wash out of my hair?
- Can I refresh my style with Multitask?
- Do I need to use a heat protectant if I’m just blow drying?
- How does heat damage hair?
- Is Protect safe for color and chemically treated hair?
- How does Protect work?
- When do I apply Protect?