Define Curl Creme was formulated without any drying alcohols or silicones. You might notice Cetearyl Alcohol in Define’s ingredient list, but no worries here. Cetearyl Alcohol is actually a fatty alcohol that helps hydrate your hair.
Articles in this section
- Define. FAQs - All
- Does Define provide a light, medium, or strong hold?
- Can I reapply Define to refresh my style between washes?
- Should I use Define on wet or dry hair?
- Does Define have proteins?
- Does Define have any alcohol or silicones?
- Should I use Sculpt or Define?
- What are the ingredients in Define?