Although it depends on your own personal hair characteristics, day-to-day activities, and preferred styling methods. In general, Sculpt provides a stronger hold while Define provides increased conditioning.
Articles in this section
- Define. FAQs - All
- Does Define provide a light, medium, or strong hold?
- Can I reapply Define to refresh my style between washes?
- Should I use Define on wet or dry hair?
- Does Define have proteins?
- Does Define have any alcohol or silicones?
- Should I use Sculpt or Define?
- What are the ingredients in Define?
Please sign in to leave a comment.